JROX.COM eCommerce Manager (JEM) currently requires the following system components:
- Unix, Linux, Apple - Based Web Hosting. JEM is not supported on Windows Based Web Hosting Accounts
- PHP version 5.2 or greater
- Apache mod_rewrite enabled
- MySQL Database version 4.1 and up
- GD Image Library for managing images
- Curl + SSL option compiled into PHP.
- Access to sendmail or an SMTP server for emailing functions
- Ability to setup CRON jobs or scheduled tasks
- Ability to load Ioncube Loaders
- PHP short tags enabled
- PHP ze1_compatibility_mode set to Off
- Safe Mode Disabled
- If your web host has suhosin enabled, you will need to have the following setting set to at least "500":
suhosin.post.max_vars = 500
JEM Admin Area
- You need to use Internet Explorer 7 and higher or Firefox 2 and higher as your Internet browsers.
- Adobe Flash installed for viewing Admin Reports.