There are 10 major tabs in the JEM interface. In order:
- Dashboard - by default, once you log into the admin site you will see the dashboard tab highlighted on top of the administration panel. You can return to the dashboard at any time from your current tab simply by clicking on the dashboard tab.
- Members - this area is where you would manage all of your users, from members to admins. From here, you can add, edit and delete the following:
- Members - Manage your affiliates and customers.
- Affiliate Groups - Create and manage different affiliate groups for your affiliate marketing program.
- Discount Groups - Create and manage different discount groups for your customers.
- Admins - Add new administrators to your JEM site. You can also configure admin permissions here.
- Products - lets you manage your products, and their categories and attributes. This tab also lets you manage your manufacturers, vendors, tax zones and shipping needs.
- Products - Add, Edit, Delete Unlimited Products. Create physically-shipped, digital downloads, and membership based products using one interface.
- Categories - Create Unlimited Product Categories with support for unlimited sub categories. You can also add images for each product category.
- Attributes - Manage product attributes to use for each of your products. Attribute examples would be product size or color.
- Manufacturers - Create unlimited manufacturers or brands that will be sold on your store. Manufacturer images are also supported.
- Vendors - If you resell your products using third party vendors, you can create unlimited vendors here with support for email alerts for dropshipping.
- Tax Zones - Create different tax zones for each country, region, or state.
- Shipping - Configure multiple shippping methods here such as flat rate, UPS, USPS or zone based shipping.
- Marketing - This area lets you manage the various aspects of your site's marketing and promotional efforts.
Content - This is the Content and Blog Management area.
- Affiliate Marketing - Create your affiliate marketing tools such as banners, text links, text ads, viral videos and more.
- Coupons - Create discount coupons to give out to your customers and affiliates.
- Mailing Lists - Create unlimited mailing lists and follow up autoresponsenders to be sent to your customers and affiliates.
- Ad Trackers - Create different ad trackers to track any web page URL you want. Comes complete with stats and reporting on both clicks and sales.
- Ad Blocks - Manage the different ad sections on your site. For example, you can add Google Adsense ads on your header and footer as well as content ad blocks for blog entries.
- XML Site Map - Generate an XML site map for better site indexing and rankings for search engines like Google and Yahoo.
Finances - lets you manage your invoicing, commisions and affiliate payments.
- Content - Create and Manage unlimited regular web pages and blog entries here. Add different types of pages such as your privacy policies, About Us pages and more.
- Content Categories - Create different content categories for your blog entries.
- FAQ - Create unlimited Frequently Asked Questions or FAQs for your site.
- FAQ Categories - Manage FAQ categories.
Support - lets you manage your support tickets and their categories.
- Invoices - Manage your store's invoices. Add payments and make changes to invoices here.
- Commissions - View and manage commissions generated by your affiliates.
- Affiliate Payments - This area allows you to generate affiliate payment options such as invoice and paypal mass payment files to pay your affiliates.
Reports - lets you see the various statistics and results genrated by your store by count, month, or year, ex. monthly commissions, monthly invoice payments, etc.
- Support Tickets - Answer your customer's help desk tickets directly.
- Support Categories - Create different support categories for your users to submit their support issues to.
Design - lets you control the overall look and layout of your site. This also includes the menu maker and layout box manager, as well as letting you manage your sites themes and forms.
- Reports - View monthly and yearly reports for everything from affiliate traffic to monthly sales.
- Reports Archive - view archived and saved reports here.
Settings - this area controls how your entire site works, from global settings to configuring different payment options and editing email templates.
- Site Layout - This area allows you to edit the overall look of your site, from showing / hiding certain columns, setting your logo, and adding custom CSS.
- Menu Maker - Add and edit your different links for the top, left, right, bottom, and members menus.
- Layout Box Manager - create and manage different layout boxes to be shown on the left or right hand columns of your site.
- Themes - Change the overall look of your site by selecting different themes.
- Site Forms - Control what form fields show up in the different forms generated by JEM. Forms such as the registration form, contact us form and more are handled here.
- Global Configuration - Configure different settings for your site. This is the area to go to to change your site's global settings, such as store name and address, licensing, affiliate marketing, email and security, and more.
- Payment Gateways - Configure multiple payment options to be used on your site here. Support gateways include Paypal, Authorize.Net, Payjunction, and more.
- Email Templates - Manage the different emails that get generated by the system. email templates such as payment invoices, reset password, or welcome emails are edited here.
- Data Import - Import different types of data into JEM such as products or members using standard tab-separated formatted files
- Data Export -Export data from JEM.
- Currencies - Set up different currency options for JEM.
- Languages - Add new language files or edit the language file here.
- Installed Modules - This area shows the different plugin modules that are installed in JEM. You can activate new ones through this area.