Installation Guide for JROX.COM eCommerce Manager
Meeting System Requirements
- You must have all system requirements met before installing JEM. To view them, click here.
Downloading the JEM files.
- You must first download the JEM files or the installer from http://www.jrox.com.
- For the installer, click on the .exe file to begin the upload of files to your hosting account.
- If you downloaded the .zip file, you must unzip that and manually upload the files to your web hosting account.
- Please upload all files in BINARY FORMAT.
Create the MySQL Database
- JEM requires you to create a MySQL database prior to installation. Usually you would do this in your hosting control panel.
- If you do not know how to create a MySQL database, please consult your web hosting provider.
- Create database user for accessing your database. Make sure that you have assigned all database permissions to that user as well.
- To view a video on how to creat a database in cPanel, click here.
Web Based Installation
- Once you have created the database and uploaded files, you can run the web-based installer.
- The web-based installer is at http://www.yourdomain.com/jem_folder/install/index.php
- If you install JEM on your root folder, it would be http://www.yourdomain.com/install/index.php
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
To view a video for installing JEM, click here